Saturday, June 18, 2011

engagements and weddings crisis.... well for me...



lately, a lot of my friends or most people I know are getting engaged and later on of course, married...
so this leads me to say... why am I not? hahaha... well i haven't met the one or he hasn't met me...
further, that's not really  why i was inspired to write this post..



ever since i was a teen, i have dreamt of my prince charming... then later on of how my wedding would be...

i even joked around everything's prepared already, it's only the groom who is missing...

so just let me give you a picture of what i'd like my wedding to be...
since i love color, my theme/motif would be carnivale or masquerade..
i'd love it if the colors would mostly be pink, blue, green, purple and probably yellow with silver as accent? =)